Please understand the following matters when using the website of Miroku Corporation (“the Company”).
1.About copyright and trademark right
- （1）The copyright of the content (information, images, photos, etc.) on this site is owned by the Company unless otherwise noted.
- （2）You shall not use (including copying, altering, selling, publishing, distributing, and sending to the general republic) this information without obtaining the prior consent of the Company, unless acceptable under copyright law, such as in the case of private use.
- （3）Regarding trademark rights, copyrights, etc. owned by third parties, such as trademarks and software of other companies, please follow the conditions of use and conditions of permission specified by the respective right holders.
- （1）We do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, safety or any other guarantee for the content of the content on this site. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage caused by the use or inability to use the content on this site.
- （2）We may change or delete the content and URL on this site without notice. The latest information is not always reflected in any information on this site. In addition, the operation of the content on this site may be suspended or discontinued without notice. We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by these.
- （3）We may change the site policy without notice. In that case, please note in advance that the changed site policy will apply.
3.About the link
When linking to this site, please contact us in advance from here , such as the site owner of the linked site, the purpose of the link, and the URL of the linked page. As a rule, we will not contact you regarding the content you send, but in some cases we may refuse the link. As a general rule, link destination should be on the top page of this site unless there is a special reason. When linking to this site, please use either "Miroku Corporation" or "Miroku"
- （2）"Link to the outside from this site"
This site may be linked to a third party site other than us. Please be aware that we provide such links for your convenience only and do not take any responsibility for the content of the linked sites. In addition, please follow the rules of use when using linked sites.
4.About personal information protection
- （1）Personal information to be covered is your name, address, e-mail address, telephone / fax number, gender, date of birth, occupation, school of origin, etc., that you provide on this site, to identify yourself.
- （2）In this site, when you provide personal information from the customer, clearly indicate the purpose of use and do not use it for any other purpose.
And, in dealing with the personal information you provided, the management responsible person is put in place and we manage appropriately.
- （3）This site will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
- 1If you have agreed to provide personal information.
- 2If provision is required at the request of the law or the government agency.
- 3If necessary for the operation of this site, we may provide your personal information to companies such as outsourcing companies.
In this case, the personal information to be provided will be limited to the necessary range, and the management of the customer's personal information will be carried out by contract etc. to the offer destination.
- （4） In addition to complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by this site, the Company will review and improve efforts in the above items as appropriate.
In addition, in this site, when describing the handling of personal information individually, priority is given to that description.
5.About software download
If you download the software from the linked website of this site, please comply with the terms and conditions regarding the license of the software.
In addition, we do not take any responsibility for downloading and using the software.
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this site and the interpretation and application of this site policy shall be in accordance with the laws of Japan.